Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let's go State!

So you know that Josh is a Big time Michigan State fan!!! He calls me on Thursday morning to tell me that he won tickets to Saturday's game and asked if he could go. Uhhhhhhh???? What???? The game is in Lansing, Michigan!!!!! That's all the way across the United States!!!

I tried all morning to find tickets that were under $800.
Yeah Right!!!!!

I called my sister in law who's sister works for United Airlines. She got him on the stand-by list. Did you know that stand-by really means STAND-BY? Well that is literally what he did. He flew from Phoenix to Denver to Wichita to Chicago, to spend the night and then get up the next morning and fly to Lansing with a few hours to spare before the BIG game.

Talk about a dedicated FAN!!!!

Well the game wasn't that great but he had a blast just being there. I can't wait to post pics. (hopefully he took some)

Maybe next time we should just plan the trip in advance and get our own tickets and guaranteed flights.

Or maybe not!!! It's always fun to have an adventure!!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

WOW what a trip. Sounds like FUN!!!!!! hope things are good. love ya!!

The Cureton Family said...

Hey Sarah! I just found your blog and I'm so excited to hear you are expecting again! Good luck with everything!

Heather (Coker) Cureton

Jo said...

Hey can you send me a copy of those pics please! one of the family and then the indivual when you get a chance. I want to come visit but I don't have the money. Sorry I will come soon I hope! Love you!!!!!