Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brad

Brad doesn't really like pictures, but here is what he has been up to........
He is in the choir this year and they had a concert last night. They sounded really good. He actually looked like he was having fun! After all these years of my parents begging all of us kids to join the choir, one finally does.....and all on his own doing. My dad didn't even know that he was in choir until I told him about his concert. My dad asked me how come he decided to join the choir, I said you will see. My dad figured it out when he saw 13 boys in a choir with about 175 girls. Smart Dude Huh? He really looks handsome in his tux. Good Job Brad!

Brad had fun at Mormon Prom.

Wrestling is over now but he had a good season and learned a lot for next year!

We love you Brad!

3 comments:

KJenx said...

Brad rocks!

Maestra Smart said...

You da man, B-rad!!!!!! Miss you, but it sounds like you are enjoying yourself!!! Keep it up!

Ty n Ann said...

Mom is very proud finally someone was in choir! MISS you TONS! See ya'll in June