Sunday, August 16, 2009

The little cutie!

Kids are so FUN at this age.........

This is a video of Jackson jumping and spinning in his jumper. He loves it. He spends a lot of time in it. Our house has the perfect wide doorway for it.


Like my Mohawk? He only has hair on top and little patches on the sides so I decided to do a peak down the middle. Jacob calls him spike. It's so cute, it stays like this through the day and even over night.


Jackson is almost 6 months old. Wow, it just seems like yesterday that he was born. We are really enjoying this stage of life with him. He is such a happy baby and is crazy like his siblings. Sometimes I wish that he would just sit still, but then I remember that I am so glad that I have very active, energetic kids who are excited about life. He wants to run and go with the big kids soooo bad!



This is a little video of Jackson sitting on the floor, throwing his arms up and down and squawking!

5 comments:

Ty n Ann said...

He sure is a cuttie!!! We just want to squeeze those cheecks!!! He is growing up way to fast!

Jeremy and Kara said...

oh my gosh so cute.

ma2hmgl said...

He isn't a mini-me of Josh or anything!

Maestra Smart said...

It will be fun to have the boys together for the first time and let them talk to each other! We can't wait!!!!!!!! See you sooon!

amber said...

6 months already? It doesn't seem like its been that long! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad and brother!