Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Takin' a Break

I truly needed a break! I boarded the plane for Texas to hang out with my little sister Ann. We had a great weekend! We went shopping, ate, got pedicures, manicures, more shopping, and just had a great time together. Thanks Ann! I had a great, relaxing, much needed weekend!


We did some research online to learn how to do fondant cakes. So the best way to learn is to try! We had a good time playing around with this cake. It's not bad for our first one!


The hardest part is mixing the fondant to the color that you want.
The finished product!


I love you Ann! I am excited for you to move here soon! Now we can go on trips together.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Sara! I don't even know if you remember me, I'm Kristin Call [used to be McGuire] from Flagstaff a while back. Stumbled across your blog today and had to say hi! You have SUCH a beautiful family! I'd love to hear from you. :) We're over at http://www.callmekristin.com