Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Austin goes to the hospital

My little Austin was admitted to the hospital last week and was tested positive for RSV and had double ear infections. As of today, we are still here and going on our 7th day here. It has been an adventure. He is slowly getting better. We are so grateful for our family and friends for their support and help.

Even with all these cords and monitors, he still has his happy personality!

Madelyn, Jacob, Jackson and Eli made him some get well soon signs. Sooooo cute!

Chubby little man turned 4 months old today.


He loves his dad!



5 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so sorry that he has had to be in the hospital! He is adorable none the less! I hope you will be able to go home and get back into your "normal life" routine! It's nice to have such a great support team around! Good luck!

Jenna said...

those pictures break my heart..poor little man. Love you all lots!

McMemories said...

Poor Baby:( Glad he his home and doing better♥

Maestra Smart said...

We love Austin!!! As I got updates I tried to imagine what it would be like to have Brooke hooked up to tubes and how sad she would look, and it was hard enough to imagine : ( We are extremely happy he is home now!! I loved the signs the kids made him!

Becky said...

Sar-
I wish I had known. Are you guys ok? Love ya