Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Snowflake Triathlon and kids Dualathon


I have always wanted to do a triathlon. My brother Scott and his wife Janea were doing one in Snowflake with her family. I decided to join the fun. It was a great time. I started just a minute or two before Scott. Here we are waiting to start the swim. We swam 525 meters, biked 13.1 and ran 3.1 miles.

It was a great time!


Josh got a great picture of Scott swimming. I must have been to fast to capture. HA HA! 










I was so proud of Madelyn for wanting to sign up for the kids bike/run.
She did so good. She got 2nd place in all the girls.
I am happy that she had a good experience with physical competition.







GOOD JOB MADDY!




2 comments:

Megan said...

That is awesome! Great job! I'm feeling inspired now! :)

Tia said...

I love this and love all of these pictures! So proud of you :)