Thursday, November 13, 2008

CHS vs FHS

So this has become an annual family tradition, going to the Coconino game. (or the Flag High game, which ever you want to call it?) Josh went to Coconino, and I went to Flag High, so it becomes a bit of a problem, like where to sit and what color to dress the kids in. When my little brothers were playing, of course we would sit on the Flag High side and Josh got to dress them in black and red. Now what do we do? This year we sat on the Coconino side because we went with Grandma and Grandpa who would not want to sit on the green side. I decided oh well, we can sit on the losing side, all that really matters is who wins, right? So there I am sitting with my green shirt on in the middle of a black and red crowd. Whoooooo! Both kids fell asleep but as always we had a great time! There is always next year, and the next year............

I love this picture!!



Grandmas is a great pillow! Thanks!
I will let you guess who is home and guest!?


3 comments:

Kodi Mortensen said...

Wow you still even wear a letter jacket. Now that's dedication or something else? That was the best snow of the year now I am ready for summer!

Megan said...

So fun! I'm glad to see that you are keeping the rivalry going! I love the picture of Josh and Jacob too! Doesn't Josh know that green is the new black?

The Russell 4 said...

I wish we had a little football rivalry in our family. FUN, FUN.