Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween. This is the warmest Halloween I can remember. In years past there was either snow on the ground or it was 20 degrees. This year was nice so we didn't have to bundle the kids up like they were going sledding. You can actually see their costumes this time.

I don't know why, but it seems like Halloween has become a bit crazy. Trunk-or-treats, carnivals, parties etc. I think that next year it would be fun to take the kids to a few family members to trick-or-treat and then just stay home and let them enjoy giving out candy to others. (That would mean less candy for me to eat.) Oh well, we had a lot of fun!


Josh is the carving pumpkin expert!!! I just watch.










Everyone at the Oldroyds for a fun PARTY!!!




Our little Witch!!!


AAARRRRGGGHH Matties!!


Becky Oldroyd makes a mean witches BREW!!


These are the kids waiting at the bus stop on Halloween morning.



Having Fun in the leaves in Grandpa's yard. I love Fall!!!

Where did Kirby go??? (Kirby is my brother Brian's little boy who is 3)

3 comments:

Jo said...

CUTE!!! I wish that I could have been there. Oh well. Soon I hope!!! love ya!

Kristen said...

Great, just what I need, some more blogs to waste time at work. Just stopping in to say hi and let you know I'll be lurking.

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Hey, glad you finally started a blog! Cute Halloween pictures!