Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2009

For Christmas this year we spent the night in this little cabin with my side of the family. We had a great time considering there were 25 people in this thing. Thanks Ann and Tyrel, you did a great job planning this year. It was soooo nice not to be the one in charge!



Tyrel made costumes for all the kids to act out the nativity. It was so cute. Thanks Tyrel. Madelyn was Mary and Jacob was a shepherd.




This is our HAPPY teenage boy on Christmas Morning!
What happend to wanting to get up at 5:00?


We Love the Snow! We finally had a White Christmas. We had a blast sledding on Christmas day and then we went sledding again two times since we got home. I love the fact that my kids can get themselves ready to go outside without my help. I can hardly get them to come in from playing outside even when it is dark and it is in the middle of a blizzard.





Since taking a picture of all 25 people was kinda out of the question, (including 9 grand kids) We just took a Skinner siblings picture. That was hard enough, (as you can see). My sister Amy flew down here from Seattle. Thanks Amy for making the trip so that we could all get together this year. I know I look lovely and huge. Oh well! Next time I see Amy, she will be too. She is expecting #1 in May. Scott's wife Janea is also expecting #4 in May. Congratulations girls!!!



1 comment:

Kymi said...

Wow! Look at all you Skinner kids...you have all changed a bit..some not as much. It is good to have all your family togeather for the holidays. Looks like you had a good time! I missed a White Christmas!