Monday, December 8, 2008

Jacob's Diary

Today Madelyn came home from school with a little notebook that she bought in their school store. She said that it was her diary and we could not read it because there were secrets in it. So Jacob went up stairs and got a notebook and brought it down and said that it was his diarrhea and that we could not look in it. I could not stop laughing. I explained to him that it was a diary, not a diarrhea, but he insisted on calling it his diarrhrea. I love kids and words!

2 comments:

Becky said...

They are so cute. I personally am glad Jacob wants to keep his diarrhea a secret! HAHA

freerville said...

You can't help but love the funny things that kids say. I have some really cute pictures of your family but I need your e-mail address. Send me an e-mail at alfreer@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you. Thanks for your help.
Amie