Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Baby

This is the one and only picture that you will ever see of my pregnancy.
Hope you enjoy! Ha Ha!



This is the dad-to-be getting ready for the C-Section section at 5:30 in the morning on 2/24/09.


And here is what we got........... a 8 lb 10 oz little boy......
or should we say BIG BOY!
Jackson Grant Clouse



This is a lovely picture of me after 9 bags of IV fluid. The surgery went well and I am recovering quickly. I forgot how much work babies are. He has been such a joy to have in our family.



The kids could not wait for him to come home from the hospital. They absolutely love him to death. I have to limit the number of kisses per hour. After I saw this picture, it reminded me of how much my older kids look alike. Jackson looks a lot like Jacob did when he was a baby. Both kids have been great helpers! Madelyn, the fashion expert, loves to choose his outfit daily.


Just resting ............
Josh is a wonderful father!! He has so much patience and helps me a ton!
I love you Josh! Thanks for all you do for our family!
Thanks for sleeping at the hospital with Jackson and I! I know your little cot wasn't very comfortable; let me tell you a little secret....... neither was mine. We are glad to be home!

Thanks to everyone for their love and support! We appreciate all the help we have recieved!

9 comments:

The McCall Family said...

So cute! I can't wait to come see you. You looked so cute all prego! Thanks for finally putting on the pics!

Kymi said...

Congrats on the new little boy. He looks like a part of the family...has those Clouse looks. He is very cute, you did a good job. Enjoy them while they are little, you know how fast they grow out of that. Super happy for you and your family.

Jenna said...

He's a cutie! I wish we could be in Flag with you guys. I'm glad you're both doing so well. We miss you lots but love you more!

Megan said...

What a handsome little man Jackson is! Congratulations on the new addition! Looking forward to see more posts with him it! Glad you are doing well!

The Cureton Family said...

Congrats you guys! Glad to hear all went well. He's a cutie for sure.

Camille said...

So cute, I need to come by and drop off some stuff to you. I'll give you a call soon. Glad you are enjoying him. I'm still waiting... Glad you're doing good!

Widdison Warbler said...

Yeah!! Congratulaltions Clouse family!

Roger Clouse said...

Love and Warmth surround you at this special time. Congratulations on your new addition - Jackson Grant (the little General?). Best wishes and prayers go out to all of your family from ours. Hope to see more pics as he developes and grows in the coming months.
The Clouse's of Deckerville are very happy for you.

Brooke Akins said...

YAY!!!
Congrats on the new baby!
How exciting!
He is adorable! But then again all of your kids are and have been adorable!