Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

For spring break we just took a little one night trip to warm up in Phoenix. We had a blast in the pool. It was just warm enough to want to jump in but not too hot. Thanks to Jo for watching our kiddos while went to the Mesa Temple. Then on our way home we went through Snowflake to celebrate my Dad's birthday. It is always good to see Grandma and Grandpa!

Happy Birthday Dad!


I love Motel rooms! The kids had a great time jumping on the beds. (Since those are the only beds that I let them jump on.) Sorry to anyone who owns a motel! I didn't take a picture of it. Oh well it was fun! (I think that they learned it from me.)


I couldn't get a picture of Madelyn doing cannon balls before she hit the water.
She was too fast! Here is her splash though!


No comments: