Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is all the fun we have been having!

This is my HUGE little Monster!
Don't you just want to pinch those cute little cheeks?!
He is sooo Huggable and Fun!


For Memorial Day Weekend we went to Tucson to hang out by the pool with family. This is Jacob after he blew up every arm floatie in sight and put them on his body.
We had a great time!





Congratulations to Janea and Scott. They had a baby boy named Rhett. He was 7lbs, 14 oz. Congratulations to Amy and Taylor. They had yet another Boy named Brennan. He was 6lbs 15 oz. Jackson could probably eat him. That gives my Dad 3 grandsons in 3 months. This is Rhett laying on Jackson. It didn't even bother him at all. So Fun!
(My boy needs a tan???)

So we found a Krispy Kreme in AZ........


We had Ella and Rachel up in Flagstaff for a couple of days. Madelyn loves the girl time!


Just hanging out in the woods with cousins!





We FINALLY sold our truck! Yeah!!!..........

and got a MINIVAN! Whooo Hoooo! Yup... I drive a minivan....Ya I can't believe it either!
But Hey, I'm a mom of 3 and I Love it!

5 comments:

Megan said...

You have been up to a lot! Jackson is too cute! And I love the picture of Jacob and the floaties! Congratulations on the purchase of the minivan... I'm still living in denial! I'm glad you and all your family are all doing so good!

KJenx said...

sweet ride!

Becky said...

Love the pictures! Such a cute family! Looks like fun! (I don't need floaties - due to the extra padding I have around my middle! - see advantages to having extra padding!)haha Love the van!

The Russell 4 said...

A minivan huh? Congrats! Cute pics. Tell Amy congratulations on her new little one.

Jo said...

Do you know that a mini van means your getting old...just thought I would let you know!