Sunday, May 17, 2009

Softball

This year Madelyn is on the Diamondbacks. She is so stinking cute!
I love to watch her play.
She thinks that my old bat bag is now hers.... not toooo big at all!


The cool part is, that yesterday her game was on the Flagstaff High School field that I helped to build between my Junior and Senior Year of High School. I got to play on the same field for one year and now she is there doing the same thing. COOL HUH!


The BEST Part of T-Ball is the snacks after the game!

The little cheerleaders!

5 comments:

Ty n Ann said...

How Cute MADDY is, She is growing up so fast. Crazy how fast they grow up when you don't see them.we miss you.

Jeremy and Kara said...

Oh my that is so stinking cute. How fun it is for you to see her developing new skills. Fun Fun Fun

Becky said...

SO CUTE!

Jo said...

I love you Maddy! You are so cute! Good Job way to go!! I bet you had fun! I am excited to see you next weekend. You look good in those pictures.

Ty n Ann said...

You are way over due for a new post.... I want to see pic of the new addition to the family... the MINI VAN haha Love you and miss you TONS! if you get bored and hot you can come on over to go swimming... only 1000 miles not to far away only one day of ALL DAY driving. just miss ya'll a lot