Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Womens Conference

Last weekend, Becky and I went to BYU Women's Conference.


It was just what I needed to rejuvenate my life. We had a great time!
We stayed in the dorms....... exciting huh?

I'm sure they were the freshman dorms....yup that good!


I have an AMAZING husband who matched my kiddos so that I could go!
Thank you so much Josh, I love you!





One night, we went to Salt Lake to see my sister-in-law Jacque.

That was fun to see her stomping grounds and her totally fun apartment! Next time I want to meet some of your BOYS?..... and next time I will stay longer.

One night, we went out with my friend Brittany who moved from Flagstaff a little less than a year ago. We had a BLAST with her as always. She is so FUN! I miss you......when are you moving back to AZ?.......
It was so neat to see 20,000 women in the Marriott Center.

1 comment:

Ty n Ann said...

I want to go next time! I love you!