Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We have had a wonderful Christmas season this year. We have been able to spend lots of time together and with our extended family. We finally found a good sledding hill in town. We will enjoy it for now until they put a fence in the middle of it. Oh well! We had a blast! Madelyn and Jacob are fearless......they went up and down the hill time after time and after time! They are crazy. That's why we love them!


I love you Josh!


You always have to have a birthday party or two during the holidays. I made this truck cake for my future brother-in-law . Happy Birthday David!


Christmas Eve.....awaiting their "softie"


Josh collects Santas. We have absolutly NO room for another single one; or so he thought! I surprised him with an 8 foot Santa. You can see it below.... he is standing on it. That was the only place left in the house without a Santa.
Christmas morning!



Jacob playing his new Wii game.

Look at all that smoke! What a bon fire! Yup I turned the big 30! Just cuz I feel and look 18 doesn't mean I am. Ha Ha!



It has been fun to have the kids out of school to play in the snow, have sleepovers and lots of play time. We can fit 5 kids, fully stretched out on our couch. I love it!










Wow, what a cute kid! He loves Oreo's. Also you can see some of the Santa collection on the mantle behind him. Josh has got to stop collecting at some point. Oh well, it's fun!


We hope you have had a very Merry Christmas and we will have a Happy New Year!
ps. sorry for so many pics.... I got a new camera :)

3 comments:

Maestra Smart said...

There is always something fun happening at the Clouse's!!!!! We missed being there, but next year you can look forward to a sunny, tropical,Christmas with us! That is if you want to see us. I will get my blog updated soon so you can see your fun little man! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Jeremy and Kara said...

Dont apologize for too many pics, thats why we have blogs so we can post all the pics we want. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas so much! Also, Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!