Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We Certainly have had our share of winter lately. Lots of snow and very chilly weather. Last weekend my dad brought his 4 wheeler and barrel train over here to Flagstaff to take all the grand kids for a ride in the Christmas Light Parade in downtown. They had a great time! My camera doesn't really take good pics at night, but you get the idea. The big guys on there were two of my brothers (or you can say they were the brakes...)



Here are the COLD spectators.......


Our little snow man ......hey, I think that he could have gone with us to the 80's party wearing that show suit! He loves it. "No Coat" he says.

3 comments:

KJenx said...

Looks like good cold fun!

Casey said...

We totally saw them in the parade and it was definitely my favorite entry! Just wish we realized it was your family :) Thank you again for being our main event last Wednesday. You guys were perfect!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

That parade was so fun! I had no idea your kids were on the train, it was sooo cute! Send me your email so I can add you to my blog!